My little Lovebuds ♥ :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Thoughts~zzz

I had a thought yesterday. It's kinda weird, I'm thinking of wishing to God a few seconds before I die to have the nest life the same as this. Which is kinda weird, coz you would think I wanna be richer, and have parents that spoil and care about everything, and do not have any problems, and I have whatever Iphone or Ipad or whatever hell they have at the markets. 
But, what I want is a life like what I am now. I mean, I don't know what will happen in the future, but my fourteen years of life had taught me a lot. Teaching me to control my emotions, stand on my own feet (well, except chores... I'm DAMN lazy xD) and be strong. In my life, there are a lot of people that had appeared to help me when there are problems I can't solve. There are also some people that I love so much and made a great impact in my life. And some bitches and morons that I made sure they dun go all bitchy or annoying on me. As for my problems, well, they taught me that everything and every problem is a challenge from God. And life is a game. As long as there is a problem, there will be a way out. You know the game at www.poptropica.com? There are adventures on every island, but there are ways to win the challenges they give you. As long as you don't give up. Life is kinda like that, except life is harder. 
Today, I had another thought. Maybe, in my past life. I had the same thought as now. Before I die, I might have wished to God for a life like what i have now. Which is weird, coz that thought just floated in my mind. I have doubts about thins wish, coz I might die early, (touch wood) or have a shitty marriage (touch wood) or accidently killed someone (touch woodS). But so far, my fourteen years are nice =] So, let's just hope God heard me XD  

No comments: