My little Lovebuds ♥ :)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rude "wise" people

So I haven't been updating my blog for ages now, so i'm gonna update it now since something happened to me today that made me so mad I could just. BARF (:
I seriously do not know what I did. All I did was stand while waiting for their conversation to end so that I could talk. But do you know what happened? I got snapped at and talked to as thought I'm a dog. I am not gonna elaborate on this (: Siapa makan cili dia yang rasa pedasnya :D But I was seriously pissed. I do not like to be treated like a dog (: And you know. If you've been following my blog (or stalking it) this whole time. That I would give a payback to those people who made me mad. For no reason!
Who do you think you are anyway? Do you think you're really that popular with the whole world under your feet and following whatever you say? Guess what, you are NOT. And don't you think you could get past me so easily. If you were trying to prove something to me, you obviously did it already. Proving how rude you are (: Do you know? There's a saying in BM that states that a child is a piece of white cloth, it is up to you to colour it . How do you show a good example to kids if you are worse than them? If you think you are great, then lemme tell you this. You FAIL.
All I can say is, you'd better becareful. I've been pretty controlled and good this year (: Want another outbreak of Vanessa's-gila-disease? I can you know. I can choose to be as bad as I want. :D This is called kebebasan. Freedom. And if you become the person that triggers my madness, I think a lot of people will hate ya :D
kthxbaii ;) And please, anyone reading this don't be perasan ;) Perasan-ness kills the Dog :D

No comments: