My little Lovebuds ♥ :)

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lonely...

So I dance alone in an empty room
Looking and searching for you
Hear and feel your presence in the distance
Will never see will never touch
Lonely.
You've changed? or have I.
Still asking myself
Ah... What the fakkkk...
I don't care, choose your own love your own girl
Nah, I still care
I hate you enough to care
And I am selfish enough to wish that your happiness will always be from me and me only
I want you happy but not with others 
So I'll walk away
And leave you happy 
Coz trust me if I see it
I'll probably kill the person in front of you
Even if that person you love is also a part of my life.. :)
Don't worry I'm stronger than you think
I'll just stare from a distance
And be accompanied by the lonely :']
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in...

No comments: