My little Lovebuds ♥ :)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Unexpected

Sometimes, it's easy to smile and let it go... :))
But sometimes, it's hard to control your feelings. Damn hard. But who knows right? Everyone will only think you as the happy and tough friend, the kid that talk back and is cheeky, the daughter that is the most annoying, bad and rebellious. :D
Like I care right? it's kinda easy, like having a mind of my own. I mean, it's like retreating into your own little world, knowing that no one, nothing, and nobody can hurt you there
Yet sometimes, when I bring along all my grief and pain, it tortures me inside. To prevent it from going outside and torturing others. I may seem moody and such. But I found out that smiling and laughing helps alot. Even if you don't mean it. Even if every smile you give hurts. But it's better than being miserable.
Hm... I'l try being more happier. Maybe I can put on a good act in front of my mum and dad. I just have to try I guess. Thet don't understand when I ell them I'm miserable. And I don't wnana tell them why I am miserable. And if I don't smile cause there's nothing to be smiled bout. They expect me to. I asked them once, if they want me to smile even though I'm getting beaten to death, or rolled over by a car. And they said yes.
Told ya they made me strong. It's coz of them being totally oblivious to my feelings that made me strong. Don't tell them --" they don't understand --" I tried....
:)) Lost a friend BTW. Hm.. Maybe I shouldn't consider her as a friend anymore...

No comments: