My little Lovebuds ♥ :)

Friday, August 26, 2011

10 things i want and like

Okayy~ I damn love playing the piano. currently. I'm trying to play the song My Love will get you Home-Christine glass by ear. And I found this awesome pianist in Youtube named Ray Mak. Inspiration for piano @@
Here's one of my favourites from him :DD
And also... I wanna learn this... I love the song too! Skyscraper-Demi Lovato
So please subscribe him ya :DD xD
Owh... this is my favourite song currently :))
:)) And I still love Doraemon :DD

Hehe... I edited.. DAMN CUTE >< Last time I had a HUGE Doraemon. Til my mum went and gave it to someone. Not really her fault. I don't like Doraemon yet at that time :P
Owh! And I want this.
haha... RM299. I'm not so rich can afford an I-Phone 4 or 5. Unless it's China brand wan. xDD But I don't think my dad will get it for me. I mean, I just changed my hp for two years ><
And I promise I won't get another wan :P But I don't know if Samsung hp can last long :((
And.... HEADPHONES :DD

Okay, I'll admit that I'm like every single girl on the planet even though I try to not admit it. But I.LOVE.PINK :p I told my friends I hate pink >< xDD But I' starting to realise that pink is so meeee :DDD
I'm not gonna go for those things that I can't buy unless I earn lottery (I wish :)) So...I want this
JUICY COUTURE BAGGG IN BABY PINK!!!! (Pink again :PP)
So if I take the samsung corby, wear the pink headphones and grab my baby pink juicy couture bag :DD
I'll be the PINK lady xDD
Somemore!!!!
I RAWR! These high dunks :DDDDD
Owh... I'm planning to get these games soon BTW... :DD
You can buy them cheap :)) Not telling you guys where. ahahahahaha
LOL When Sims 3 do sex (WooHoo in Sims language) Flowers fly out xDD
Hm... Guess I only did 8 things. Nvmind! I'll post another two when I think bout it. xD

No comments: