My little Lovebuds ♥ :)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

  This Mother's day, I didn't make a card. Or anything -.- I'm SUCH n unfillial daughter. but I am going to write a post that can make her touched. =) The idea is given by Kor... mostly =p But it's MY isi...so..
 Year 1
When I was born... Merely a little baby... 
The family rejoiced as you held me in your arms.
But i knew, no arms would be warmer,
And no heart happier...
Than yours...
Year 2
The first word I learnt was "mum-mum"
Typical, I need to eat
But the second word was mama..
Coz I knew, that the pair of warm arms that held me tight...
Will always give me the food and shelter I need.
Through the roughest weather and storms...
You're the building that keeps me safe from harm...
Year 3
I learnt how to walk by now...
Every time I wobble...
Your heart stops beating a moment...
Will she fall?
You're the first one that rises from the chair to keep me safe.
Year 4
I'm a scrawny git...
Pretty ugly for a girl...
People talked behind you...
But in your heart,
No one is prettier than me,
Coz I'm your daughter...
And beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Year 5
The first time I went to hospital for hurting myself...
I spinned around and around a pole...
Not heeding anyone's orders for me to stop...
I cried like ell that night and stayed in hospital...
You were with me all night...
Weren't you mum?
Year 6
Kindergarten!
I am gonna mix with kids my own age...
Your heart beats fast the whole day... 
What if she falls? Got bullied?
But I made home safely...
You breathed easily again.
Year 7
Stnadard 1!
Whoa... It's SCHOOL now
You probably was worried bout me...
But you act nonchalant.
So I never knew the answer.
Every moment...
I knew you cared for me... even though you weren't there.
Year 8
I was staying in ama's house...
You were afraid I would be scared..
You grieved...
I know...
For that... you made the best mum of my life....
Year 9-12
I made it through primary school safely... =) 
Because you made sure y path of life was safe
Year 13
Secondary school made you scared for me... what if someone bullies me?
You've heard secondary school is a BAD BAD place...
Mum,
I made it out alrght...
And I won't forget the advice you gave me...
Year 14
Here i am now... happy and strong... because of you... Love you mum...
I'm not finished yet!!!!
Just to tell you. In my whole life, you acted as if you don't care. But I know, you just want me to be independent and strong enough. So that no one will bully me. When my UPSR results came out. You were the first one to see my joy. You acted nonchalant again. But I knew you are happier than dad to see me succeed. I can't remember when I was a baby... You held me protected in your belly for nine months, suffering again when I was born. there are a lot of things you had done for me. You just don't wanna tell me. Coz hat's who you are. Bt mom, I know... Without you, my life has no meaning, my body has no soul, and my music don't have a melody. Without you, I won't be existing.
You are not the type to hug and kiss. I know. You act nonchalant. I know.
But do you know?
That you are the best mum not because you are the richest and give me the most things.
You are the best coz you made me hate you for acting nonchalant. But actually trying to make me independent and strong.
You are the best coz you sacrificed every happiness just to give me what I want.
You are the best... coz...
You tried your best o give us the best.
And I will never forget thet.
I won't say I love you... coz it won't be enough...
Your love for me... I can't give so much back to you in this life...
The best I can do... is pray for your happiness
This is for you mummy =D

~LOve you mu... a million zillion times... 
Hope you like it!!!!

No comments: