My little Lovebuds ♥ :)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friends

a) Just to tell bitches I can't stand them :)
b) To tell you that you guys wanna fight... not my problem....
c) Whatever... I don't mind being dua muka or tiga muka :) that's my style... don't like... Not my problem :D
d) Ah Lim... stick up more for yourself pls... haix-___-
e) Chris, dun so panas baran :) calm down and dun simply believe what other people say :D They actually stab you in the back... you dunno nia... believe or not, up to you...
f) Goh... you are a great friend... :D But some things, we can't cntrol de :|
g) Vivian, you are damn cute when you angry... but sometimes, we have to wait til fate decides :)
h) You will always be in my heart...♥
i) Do you know, sometimes you damn freakin hurt me? Then you appear as though nothing happened... I really hate it when you do that :(
j) Thanks to Ms.Pam for ordering so many MUFFINS from us!!!! I can't believe it!!! FOUR!!!!!!! Epic...
k) Don't like me? FUCK OFF! Please :)
l)  Some people, is somehow better to those people that are bad in school... and if the prefects do a bit wrong.. we kena marah... How FAIR is that???
k) I hope tomorrow Canteen Day will be a success :)
~ Nites... Just to tell you, you are important to me :3

No comments: