My little Lovebuds ♥ :)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

prefect...

~today(chosen as prefect)
I can't BELIEVE TEACHER CHOSE ME AS A PREFECT!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I'm not boasting... being a prefect is hard!!!!!
When they called me, i was like, "WTF ARE YOU SAYING????"
Then when i went there it was, "WHY DID THE TEACHERS CHOOSE ME??? THERE'S NOTHING GOOD ABOUT ME??!!! TEACHERS FEVER ISIT???"
When Pn. Jamaliah talked to us... she called me not to look so glum... how to avoid looking glum??? I'm damn suprised!!!!
~yesterday(prefects interview)
I went in, Ms.pam and pn.jam talking and pratically ignored me... I dunno whether to sit or stand.... so i chose to sit....
When they were finally finished... Ms.pam kept smiling at me... pn. jamaliah started asking questions like:
1) you mostly look so happy, why to day so glum? (swt=.=*)
2) do you wanna be a prefect? (i answered, if got i can be if dun have i dun mind)
3) so you dun care? (i nodded)
4) ok, then... how are your duties? *blahblahblah something about duties* (i answered accordingly)
~Ms.pam continued smiling at me... i tried not to look at her or i will burst out laughing...
5) r you okay with prefects camp? (i said yes)
~then a load of personal questions like the way i travel and what r my parents working as....
~and that's all i guess.... the funny one is my friend soolysia's interview...
Pn.j asked who should be head and assistant head prefect... soolysia said:
"Emily be head prefect, penolong Va...."
Before she finished saying, ms.pam is like...
"HAH? VANESSA AH??"
soolysia said she was afraid ms.pam might get a heart attack^^ so she said Jasmeeth...
It's kinda insultin to me... but i laughed non stop when she told me... soolysia and i were planning to let her tell teacher that i be penolong to see the teachers shocked expression... to bad she did not tell lolx^^

~so far.... this few days has been shocking and my hear almost stopped =)

No comments: